Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Free Trips by HSBC in Partnership with Cathay Pacific and Cebu Pacific

I'm spending my weekends and early mornings going around the city, swiping.  I'm up to the challenge of getting myself a free trip to London and South Africa with Cathay Pacific Instant Rewards with HSBC.  I have one week left to collect fifteen slips for a free trip to London and have until August 8, 2011 to collect fifteen more for a free trip to South Africa.

This is probably the hippest promo at the moment.  Many are panicking since HSBC just announced that promo mechanics are revised for redemptions effective August 9, 2011. 

Salient revised mechanics of the promo includes:
  1. Instead of free trips, you have to buy 1 to take 1 free ticket.
  2. Added sector from Cebu to HongKong will require 10 charge slips of at least P10,000 each.

For more information, check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment