Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Job

The reason that I have not been blogging is that I have been awfully busy. I spend about four hours everyday with this new job, it is so intense that my back and arms are now sore. Healing of my tennis elbow injury is slow due to this too. I am into farming and never thought I have a green thumb!

The truth is, I am into virtual farming called Farm Town. It's a beta game in facebook. I swear, it is so addicting and even got my peers into it. So, our table topic is always about the farm but it doesn't end there, once we get home, we meet again in our virtual world!


Group shot before a harvest.


I started way ahead of my neighbors, I'm close to getting that coveted mansion. From a plain green field, (modesty aside) mine is one of the nicest! :p



I draw inspiration from other nice farms like these:
http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/leewonra/

6 comments:

Gypsy said...

Hehe...akala ako lang ang nag AWOL sa blogging at na sidetrack sa Facebook..ikaw din pala. ;)Balik na din ako...

freeze said...

hi gypsy! great to hear from you again. o nga, kakaloka tong fb na to. Hahaha

Annamanila said...

Isa ka rin pala sa mga hacienderos. So many blog buddies are now into farming. They say it is addictive and I need one more addiction like a hole in the head. Still, this blog made me curiouser ... hmmm ...

freeze said...

oo annamanila, ako ay isang dakilang haciendero. haha

sant said...

nice hear ........... but take proper rest.......... please check out my blog also http://newmordenworldindia.blogspot.com/

tin-tin said...

grabe! adik!! ;p

Search This Blog