Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day?

Have you ever fooled or got fooled on April Fool's Day?

I have once in my lifetime. A new found friend (at that time) said he was appearing on Eat Bulaga (TV) that day. He was training in Manila to franchise a known food chain so I was lead to conclude, they must be promoting the opening of a new branch in the province. I waited for him to appear on TV only to find out hours later it was a prank! I was way too silly to believe it, simply because I least expect him to fool me.

4 comments:

Gypsy said...

Hehehe...could've been worse, your friend could've tricked you into going to Eat Bulaga yourself..;)

SUN JUN said...

good prank! i'll try this next time hahaha

tutubi philippines said...

buti na lang ako wala

freeze said...

worst feeling yong naisahan ka. kainis!!! hehe

Search This Blog